I have bought the initial set of parts that I require:
- Bigsby B5 copy;
- Roller tune-o-matic bridge;
- Truss rod cover;
- Tuners/machine heads;
- Jack socket plate
- “Speed” control knobs.
All from eBay and for the total of just less than £90.
I’ve still got a few more things to get, such as:
- Full set of new gold coloured screws;
- Replacement nut (the original bottom E had been cut too deep and was shimmed);
- Primer, paint, lacquer, various grade of wet and dry and finishing compound;
- Laser printable water slide transfers.
As I mentioned earlier, the pickup will be coming along much later. Hopefully I’ll be able to get something custom made and particularly special from the unparalleled Searcy Stringworks.